THE BIOME SOLUTION
Biome engineers the applications, builds the data, and delivers the analytic insights that hospitals and doctors need to provide high-performance cardiovascular care. Our machine-driven, human-enabled solutions combine our clients’ clinical and financial data with a community-driven library of clinically relevant benchmarks, risk-stratification algorithms, and performance measures. Clients rely on our technology and deep domain expertise to continuously identify high-impact opportunities, align teams, and achieve outcomes that result in satisfied patients, better contracts with payers, and superior national rankings.
We help doctors and hospitals use data to deliver the best possible cardiovascular care to more patients at a lower cost.
HOW IT WORKS
We start by building a trusted clinical and financial fact base for each cardiovascular program using data from our clients’ registries, EMRs, PACs, CVIS and cost accounting systems.
Next, our team leverage machine-learning models and proprietary risk algorithms to identify high-impact clinical and financial opportunities within each cardiovascular program for individual doctors, clinical chiefs, service lines, and health systems.
We then build trust in our data and engage practitioners with clinically relevant cohorts, risk-adjustment methods, and targeted benchmarks based on insights into clinical and financial performance drivers.
Clinical and administrative leadership then identify intervention opportunities for impacting quality, cost, and national rankings; define improvement priorities; and set clinical and financial targets.
Clients leverage Biome’s applications and community-driven library of improvement templates, measures, and analytics to implement performance initiatives and track results to ensure sustainable gains in the adoption of best practices.
- We specialize because cardiovascular care is unique and generalized tools and analytics have failed to engage and align clinicians.
- Our applications enable hospitals to reduce readmissions, bleeding-event rates, and increase the number of same-day discharges.
- Clients rely on our experience to rapidly asses the impact of emerging therapies and contracting opportunities, and accelerate improvement.
- Disease-specific performance data marts that integrate client cost accounting and clinical data.
- ML-based performance assessment engine that continuously identifies high-value clinical and financial opportunities.
- Community-driven performance library containing clinical and financial measures, benchmarks, and performance initiatives.